SQUAD is a ten week journey that walks your student ministry through two weeks of vision, seven weeks of competition, and the final night, SQUAD After Party. SQUAD is centered on big events, called SQUAD Nights, that are momentum building for your student ministry. Your students are split into SQUADS, with one or two leaders per SQUAD. Each week, the SQUADS compete against each other by earning points in different games, activities, and various disciplines such as weekly attendance, bringing their Bible, giving to Speed the Light, inviting guests, and so on. At the end of SQUAD you bring everyone back together for the After Party to celebrate everything they’ve done and God has done during the past ten weeks.
SQUAD Goals for your student ministry
- It is a ten week resource designed for the following purposes:
- To build momentum in your student ministry
- To double the size of your student ministry
- To see new students commit their lives to Christ and baptized in water
- To raise money for your Speed the Light goal
- To grow your leadership team
Each student’s personal SQUAD Challenge
- Bring 7 friends in 7 weeks
- Give $70 to Speed the Light in 7 weeks
- Get one friend to join the student ministry in 7 weeks
What are youth pastors saying?
“We did SQUAD Slam last night. Awesome night. We brought a basketball goal into the youth room and had a legit dunk contest, also had an Oreo dunking contest into glasses of milk. 9 first time guests, 1 salvation, and 1 Holy Spirit baptism. Great momentum going right now with SQUAD! We’ve increased in attendance every week of the series so far.”
Kendall Trewern, YP Abilene
“If you haven’t used the SQUAD resource yet, let me encourage you to use it! It’s stinkin’ awesome and it’s doing some killer things for our youth group! Perfect series to do before camp.”
Caleb Virden, YP Azle
I just wanted to send a quick email to personally thank you so much for making this resource available. It was a HUGE SUCCESS! The students got really into the competition and we had a big event to end out the competition and we ended up with 87 first-time guests! We generally run close to 100 students but last week we had close to 200, I really appreciate all that you do to help other youth pastors!
Steve John, YP Mesquite
- Step by step manual to make SQUAD a success
- Suggestions on service order and weekly themes
- Point sheets to keep track of all your SQUAD points
- Tons of printable documents to help make SQUAD happen
- Graphics for your screens, social, and logos to put on your own background
- Photoshop editable documents for everything for you to customize SQUAD to fit your students, your youth group, and your church
- Shirt designs
- Invite cards or flyers
- And more!