SQUAD//REMIX is a 7-week journey that walks your church and/or student ministry through building community, outreach, and relationships. SQUAD//REMIX is centered on big events and outreach. Your students are split into remix groups, with one or two leaders per group. The goal of SQUAD//REMIX is not competition, it is to create community. As a youth group, you will set squad goals and these goals will serve as your guide through the 7 weeks. The key to SQUAD//REMIX are the big events that bring your church/student ministry into community with one another and unite them in the mission of God’s kingdom.
SQUAD//REMIX goals for your ministry
It is a 7-week resource designed for the following purposes:
• To build community within your student ministry.
• To gain momentum in your student ministry
• To see new students, commit their lives to Christ and baptize them in water
• To raise money for your Speed the Light goal
• To grow your leadership team
Each student’s personal SQUAD//REMIX challenge
• Bring 10 friends/guests in 7 weeks
• Give $100 to Speed the Light in 7 weeks
• Get connected in serving their community
• Be committed to serving the church body